Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday 25 December 2011

Missing Person


Did you see him???? Lost in the train while travelling from Kota Bharu to Johor last week . If you happen to see this man, please bring him to the nearest police station or contact Helena Yeo 012-9833989

Her comments on her FB (19 December 2011):
Thanks to my concerned relatives and friends. We are going all out to locate him. We have made 2 police reports Johor Bharu (JB) and Kota Bharu (KB) and coordinate with all the railway stations along the way. Search and rescue operation has been out since yesterday. My son is moving from KB to Musang, Lipis, Jerantut and ended in Mentakab last night and moving towards Bahau this morning. My brother Lee Suang has gone to Kluang and now in Gemas. I also get the help from police friends in KB to contact the police stations in the states that we suspect he is in. To my mum, dont keep blaming yourself. You have done so well to take care of him all this while. We understand it is not easy to take care of a senile husband.
Her comment on her FB (26 December 2011):
‎8,000 flyers of my dad photo were placed in the newspapers the day before yesterday in Gemas and Segamat. Tomorrow another 12,000 will be distributed out in Kulai. Today printed another 15,000 to be sent to Lipis, Jerantut and Mentakab... ....what do I do next?? I have reached a breaking point....sad, disappointed and unbearable pain...I want my dad back...


Let us pray together so that my friend's father is safe and sound and will return home soon. Amen.

Update: Her comment on her FB (9 Jan 2012): My dad's body has been found in Kampong Pisang, Jerantut today. Wish to thank everyone for your kind assistance, concern and care. May his soul rest in peace.

May her father's soul rest in peace.

_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

No comments:

Post a Comment